Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get tickets to the Muphy's KILN night in the brewery in Cork?

Options
  • 29-03-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone get tickets to this by any chance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

yeah i just saw my name in one of their posts a while ago, it soounds like fun

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

ya it should be good!Bit weird having it on a Monday night but seeing as its free cant complain.Any idea where the Kiln pub is?I know its in the Heineken Brewery on Leitrim St but not sure where exactly the pub is..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Eod100 wrote: »
    ya it should be good!Bit weird having it on a Monday night but seeing as its free cant complain.Any idea where the Kiln pub is?I know its in the Heineken Brewery on Leitrim St but not sure where exactly the pub is..

Downstairs. Instead of going up the steps to reception, go left.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Cheers, thanks!

Had a look at google maps there, so is the pub just around the corner from the reception area so yeah?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Eod100 wrote: »
    Cheers, thanks!

Had a look at google maps there, so is the pub just around the corner from the reception area so yeah?

Thanks!

As i said, instead of going up the steps to reception, go left, down the ramp and it's on the level below reception.

• Advertisement
Advertisement