Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Georgia Salpa really that great?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Absentee Landlord

Is she still dating the multi millionaire? :-/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Is she still dating the multi millionaire? :-/

Well she would hardly get with Joe Bloggs working in Tesco now would she?....she loves herself too much to get with any guy who dosent have bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

I know not everyone is going to fancy her, but she is objectively beautiful with a superb figure (maybe too skinny for some, but she's still in amazing shape).

The bitchy comments trying to find fault with her appearance (not the ones saying she's too tacky-looking - she is at times, but not always) like stuff about her eye. and better legs on the coffee-table (she has long, slender shapely legs) etc... are hilarious. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭JenEffy

She's got a gorgeous figure and face but fake boobs are always horrible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

JenEffy wrote: »

They're not fake though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

JenEffy wrote: »

I wouldn't go as far as to say horrible but they actually detract for me, they don't seem real. She is as someone said objectively beautiful.

I think the appeal of the FAS ads was the homely look and the suggestive jugs.

It goes without saying that one would. Quite.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mazigirl

I used to work in a club where she was a regular costumer before she did celeb Big Bro. Anyway, she wasn't the nicest woman to serve, <SNIP> .so that has left a nasty impression of her! She is alright to look at I guess, but that isn't much with an attitude she has!

mazigirl wrote: »
    I used to work in a club where she was a regular costumer before she did celeb Big Bro. Anyway, she wasn't the nicest woman to serve, <SNIP> so that has left a nasty impression of her! She is alright to look at I guess, but that isn't much with an attitude she has!

More gossip :D

That was about it really, I have no scandal stories on her to be fair just that she was a difficult woman to serve. <SNIP> She was very rude and had an ego. She brought Calum Best in once and he was nice, polite and tipped.

That was about it really, I have no scandal stories on her to be fair just that she was a difficult woman to serve. <SNIP>. She was very rude and had an ego. She brought Calum Best in once and he was nice, polite and tipped.

Some people!

She has very little going for her other than her looks.

She'll no doubt marry some rich business man or rugby player

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Some people!

She has very little going for her other than her looks.

She'll no doubt marry some rich business man or rugby player

The cheek of her!! ;)

I'm going to step in here and remind people about the charter.. Making accusations of theft (not paying for goods or services) is a bit close to the bone for my liking.. Bit of common sense please people.

[QUOTE:(

I'm going to step in here and remind people about the charter.. Making accusations of theft (not paying for goods or services) is a bit close to the bone for my liking.. Bit of common sense please people.
    [/QUOTE]

To be fair, I didn't say she stole drinks, just that she wouldn't pay, that she got promoters and other people she was it to pay and she would bump smokes off staff that worked there. I never accused her of theft :confused:

To be fair, I didn't say she stole drinks, just that she wouldn't pay, that she got promoters and other people she was it to pay and she would bump smokes off staff that worked there. I never accused her of theft :confused:

It could very easily have been read that way.. by say, her Lawyers!

Alright, you know best. Will watch my wording from now on. Sorry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

Miss Salpa is on the cover of Loaded magazine this month, with 10 pages of lingerie shots and an interview inside.
    http://www.joe.ie/women/latest/video-behind-the-scenes-at-georgia-salpas-loaded-photo-shoot-nsfw-ish/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Over-rated to hell

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I would definitely kick her out of bed for eating taytos.

I love threads like these that bring out all the Brad Pitt lookalikes :D

Thank you for noticing. *wipes crisps off belly, scattering several peanut butter kit kat wrappers*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Exactly, when the truth is 99% of normal lads will never get to shag a bird next to even near as hot as the Salpa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lack of pictures

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lack of pictures

I just vomited in my mouth a little. I lie. Of course she's gorgeous, and she can eat any flavour crisps. Even prawn cocktail.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lack of pictures

Sensational

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Physically, Georgia Salpa is very attractive, not so much the face IMO, but a lovely body most men would agree. The think is, she comes off as very fake, especially in that add that plays in front of youtube lately about photobombing or some such ****e. She just seems so...vacuous. That might be a cheap shot because none of us here actually know her, but it's the image she projects.

TL:DR she's <SNIP>, not the sort you'd bring home to the mammy.

NOPE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

She's grand. No better looking than many you'd see in Dublin city centre everyday but no worse than most. The exotic look helps her stand out and appeal to a lot of Irish males hence the fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Well in all fairness she looks fcukin GORGEOUS in the OP's vid, and she sounds lovely,
    I never use to rate her, and maybe as somebody already said the 'media whoring' has made her seem less attractive to some.....
    Anyway I'm now a fan;)

Lads, I'm going to remind you that this isn't Playboy.com

Enough with the sexualy explicit talk.. it's creepy and degrading.. save it for the pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

On Morning Ireland this morning Georgia Salpa and Sinead Desmond were talking about Kim Kardashian arse.

Sinead said to Georgia that 'you don't have a huge arse, I seen it in action.' They started giggling. What did Sinead mean?

Advertisement