If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA YHT196

Options
  • 29-03-2012 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

Hi Richer Sounds guys.

I was looking for a very cheap 5.1 system for our lounge and came across this on your site

YAMAHA YHT196

How much would this cost in € including delivery? (assuming that's possible)

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Richer Sounds guys.

I was looking for a very cheap 5.1 system for our lounge and came across this on your site

YAMAHA YHT196

Cheers.

Hi Bomble,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately I can't deliver the Yamaha pack. :(

I do have the Pioneer BCS212 pack in stock though. I can offer this for just £229.95 with £12.99 delivery. Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/pioneer/bcs212/pion-bcs212-blk

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Richer Sounds guys.

YAMAHA YHT196

Cheers.

Just had a (very) few more of the YHT196's delivered so if you would like one we can ship them at £179.95 + £12.99 (Total = £192.94 / €241.18)

showimage.php?image=309201.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Keep us posted if you would like to grab one...

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Sweet, that'll be perfect for the lounge,

How can i order it? can i use my Visa Debit card?

Sweet, that'll be perfect for the lounge,

How can i order it? can i use my Visa Debit card?

PM sent. :)

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bomble,

Nice speaking to you. :)

Just to let you know your order has been processed and is now ready to go.

If you've any queries just give me a shout.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Bomble,

Nice speaking to you. :)

Just to let you know your order has been processed and is now ready to go.

If you've any queries just give me a shout.

Chris

Sweet! pleasure doing business.

One tiny criticism.... that music i had to listen to whilst on hold was AWFUL! :D

Sweet! pleasure doing business.

One tiny criticism.... that music i had to listen to whilst on hold was AWFUL! :D

That's BBC Radio 2 for you. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭kenny111

Dave,

The satellite speakers from this pack, is there any chance that you would have 2 in stock?

Thanks.

HI Kenny.

If you mean an extra pair of speakers then unfortunately not.

These Yamaha speakers only ever come into us as a 5.1 package.

The speakers that come with this package are also bundled with the receiver.

We would have lots of other speakers that you could use, but not these particular ones.

Regards

Dave

Got that yesterday and set it up no bother. It's quite impressive for a budget system.

Very pleased with the ultra-quick delivery and excellent customer service from Richersounds. They'll be my first choice for anything audio/visual related in future, no doubt.

Thanks guys!

• Advertisement

Hey Bombleswizzum.

Glad to hear that you are loving your new system :D

Any questions or future purchases or enquires please just drop us a line :)

Have a question about this product. It won't turn on anymore and it's not the fuse so it looks like it's gonna need repairing or something. What's the procedure?

Have a question about this product. It won't turn on anymore and it's not the fuse so it looks like it's gonna need repairing or something. What's the procedure?

Most unusual to hear that it's completely dead..:confused:

Does it light up even - if it does but will not function - can you check your speaker connections as you may have a dead short and the amp may be in protect mode ( I know this is unlikely as you have had the unit for a good few months already and you are familiar with it.)

If you could box it up and get it back to us with a fault description (should be easy..) and a copy of your original receipt we will get it off to Yamaha and get it sorted for you under warranty.

If you could box it in the original packaging or at least well packed for transportation we would appreciate it as it will be sent over to the UK for service.

Apologies again for the inconvenience and drop me a line if you have any queries.

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Most unusual to hear that it's completely dead..:confused:

Does it light up even - if it does but will not function - can you check your speaker connections as you may have a dead short and the amp may be in protect mode ( I know this is unlikely as you have had the unit for a good few months already and you are familiar with it.)

If you could box it up and get it back to us with a fault description (should be easy..) and a copy of your original receipt we will get it off to Yamaha and get it sorted for you under warranty.

If you could box it in the original packaging or at least well packed for transportation we would appreciate it as it will be sent over to the UK for service.

Apologies again for the inconvenience and drop me a line if you have any queries.

John Mc & Crew

How much is sending it up to Belfast going to cost? i don't have a car.

It doesn't light up at all, that's why i though it was a fuse initally.

How much is sending it up to Belfast going to cost? i don't have a car.

It doesn't light up at all, that's why i though it was a fuse initally.

I'm not sure to be honest - if you could pack it up for transport I'll have it collected from you if you can email me to sales@richersounds.ie with the details,

Many thanks,

John McDonald

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.