Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funding a masters in Scotland

• 29-03-2012 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I have been offered a place in Glasgow so would need about 12000 to support myself for the year and pay fees. They have gotten rid of their SAAS fund as of this year and I have been finding it difficult to find any info on student loans. Is it still possible to get a bulk loan which you do not pay back until you are in employment? Is there any other options open to me as my course is not covered by any of the scholarships?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eb605

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has studied a masters in Scotland, the course I'm looking at is one year full time and I'm wondering about student fees and is there a grant available for students like susi?

Advertisement