Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price of uggs in Penneys?

• 29-03-2012 9:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how much a bog standard pair of Ugg boots (womens, that camel colour) would be in Penneys, before I head down there? Thanks!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭SteppingStone

Hi. I was in Penneys yesterday and didn't see them in the shoe section with all the spring collection coming out but as I remember I seen them on sale a couple of weeks ago for €5-€10 in different colours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

They're normally either 5 or 7 euro, depending on if you want short or tall ones. They're not in Penneys atm though, they were selling them off for €3 a pair a few weeks ago (I got a few pairs for next Winter :p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

Thanks for the info, doesn't sounds promising though...

Advertisement