Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy Microsoft points with Paypal?

Options
  • 29-03-2012 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hello , can someone reccomend or suggest a decent secure site to purchace microsoft points with paypal? I could use my visa but I have cash sitting on ym paypal that I want to use up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

http://www.gamecards.eu/

I like to use this one. Prices are good and they e-mail out the code very quickly. Longest time I've waited was 2 hours. Plus the more you spend over time the bigger a discount you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

The first post in this thread has 3 places, they email you the code shortly after you pay. I have used cheapxboxlivecodes a few times myself and have never had a problem with then, used them this week and got the code within a few mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

+1 to cheapxboxlivecodes. Been using them for the last year or two and never had an issue with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Can also vouch for cheapxboxlivecodes, I've used them a few times at this stage never had an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭godwin

Excellent , thank you.

Just used cheapxboxlivecodes , got 8400 microsoft points , now I'm ready to rent my BF3 server when they are available for xbox :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

godwin wrote: »
    Excellent , thank you.

Just used cheapxboxlivecodes , got 8400 microsoft points , now I'm ready to rent my BF3 server when they are available for xbox :)
    Rent a server? :s
    Ive never heard of being able to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Meesared wrote: »
    Rent a server? :s
    Ive never heard of being able to do that?

It'll be coming with the latest BF3 patch. IRL Clan will acquiring at least one permanent sever for it's members and will be inviting others from Boards to join them on it. Should be available in the next week or so.

Advertisement