Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADDING A NEW TENANT TO A HOUSE..ANY HELP OR ADVISE?

Options
  • 29-03-2012 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi all. I am new around here and just wondering if anybody has had the same experience or has any advise for me on this. I am currently living at home with parents as I have been trying to save to maybe one day buy a home of my own. My grandmother passed away a few years ago and at the time I lived with her and my uncle in their home. I was never added as a tenant on her home as I was a teenager. After my Nan passed away I moved back home with my parents. My Uncle is still living there, he has a disibility and has just recently asked me would I like to move back in and be added as a tenant and of course took off my current home. I would love to move back there as their home has so many good memories for me and not only would I have a lot more space I would be able to help out with my Uncle. The home is a council home and I am currently living in a council home. Would this be a problem? How do I go about it? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement