Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting posters appearing around UL

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭roro1neil0

you know sid from skynet.

you are a waste of space.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

roro1neil0 wrote: »

I know you from Boards... am I a waste of space? :confused::pac:

sup_dude wrote: »
    I know you from Boards... am I a waste of space? :confused::pac:

no you are a decent individual from antisocs perspective who hasn't pretended to be anything you are not. carry on as you are. thank you for the email you sent us a few weeks ago we appreciate your interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

So it looks as though roro1neil0 finally got the requested information in that PM, and has proof that yes I have had dealings with Sid while he was in dublin, but is afraid to admit his mistake here.

They should really try a lot harder about the possible identification of an account holder too. Their current guess as to my identity is amusing, and could be a good one. However their guess isn't exactly right.

However this just a distraction and more handwaving from the issues to hand with the ineffectiveness of "anti-soc" and the refusal to answer the questions.

I'll take that apology now..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

no you are a decent individual from antisocs perspective who hasn't pretended to be anything you are not. carry on as you are. thank you for the email you sent us a few weeks ago we appreciate your interest.

You would be right in saying I don't pretend to be someone I'm not... therefore I would like to correct you in assuming that I would be the type of person who would be interested in Antisoc enough to send an email. I'm afraid you have mistaken me for someone else :)

• Advertisement

you have mistaken me for someone else :)

Seems to be a consistent theme with "anti-soc"...
    :D

Popoutman wrote: »
    So it looks as though roro1neil0 finally got the requested information in that PM, and has proof that yes I have had dealings with Sid while he was in dublin, but is afraid to admit his mistake here.

They should really try a lot harder about the possible identification of an account holder too. Their current guess as to my identity is amusing, and could be a good one. However their guess isn't exactly right.

However this just a distraction and more handwaving from the issues to hand with the ineffectiveness of "anti-soc" and the refusal to answer the questions.

I'll take that apology now..

I know exactly who you are, I know exactly how you know sid. you have never met sid, you know him from the internet. you're a skynet user, you know sid through skynet. you claimed to know sid when you don't. go away. end of this ridiculous thread. you should know better than do waste people's time like this, i'd be frankly embarrassed if i was middle aged balding man trying to poke people on the internet because of some disagreement. you are, in both of our opinions, pathetic. i am not responding to any more of your jibes.

You would be right in saying I don't pretend to be someone I'm not... therefore I would like to correct you in assuming that I would be the type of person who would be interested in Antisoc enough to send an email. I'm afraid you have mistaken me for someone else :)

apologies; apologies to other forum users for this sad escapade and my role in it. this will probably be the first and last time i apologise to this forum..

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

Still, you may do well enough to progress and finally grow up a bit. Time will tell.
    I'm out of this thread before I eventually get dragged down to the level of ror1neil0.

Well, damn! Not only is it too late for you to 'get dragged down to the level of ror1neil0' but you've now come back to start ranting at him again, and vice versa! So much for the small hope the rest of us had that you two might put a lid on it!

Here's a suggestion: how about you both grow up, cop on and stop monopolizing this thread with clearly personal arguments? Or haven't either of you noticed that the majority of posts for the last few pages have been petty 'popoutman' and 'roro1neill0' rants levied back and forth between ye? I attempted to read one as a personal challenge, but my eyes glazed over before I could get very far - it's time to put a plug in it, guys. Or, at the very least, try using your PM function. G'wan, try it! I've heard that being considerate of other Boards users is very fashionable this year ;)

<lots of pertinent stuff>

Do you know what - you are correct. Thank you for pointing it out ;)

I do apologise for wasting the time of the other readers here - I have to admit that I was dragged down to that level, where I was astounded by the quality of those at that level. Sometimes the targets are too easy and it's not that fair to engage with them..

It'll be interesting to see if roro0neil1 will eventually respond to the other posters that were asking similar questions. I'd doubt it though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Enough is enough.
    roro1neil0 infracted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

I got as far as page 7 and then it was just a blur of quotes and long winded messages about who is who and my dick is bigger than yours.

Jesus sweet titty christ.

Ye are on a forum not using real names, if ye are so concerned about outing identities why are you using fake names?

Its all about transparency.

Also on the main point, them trolls are lazy and have a few facts wrong but that is what surely makes a troll great mixing it up with the common plebs of the public who could not give a flying **** about what is around them apart from catchy memes?

Advertisement