Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Directory - Ex Directory

Options
  • 29-03-2012 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm a new customer to Eircom and signed up online. My line and account are now active but....

I made sure to tick the box to have my domestic number UNLISTED, withheld and Ex-Directory. I noticed on my paper contract my number was shown as listed.

So I called 1901 last week and made it clear I wanted my number to be ex-directory. I also completed the new customer contract paper work stating this fact.
    This morning I checked the Golden pages / Eirecom online directory and there is my phone number online for all to see....not impressed with Eircom and customer privacy so far, sorry folks!

There is a reason for wanting to go ex-directory and that reason might now involve an expensive court order.
    I wish my number to be removed from directory enquires as well as being changed to ex directory. As I originally stated on my new account order.

So I would appreciate a response from an Eircom employee that can actually do something to amend this ASAP, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hello,

I'm a new customer to Eircom and signed up online. My line and account are now active but....

I made sure to tick the box to have my domestic number UNLISTED, withheld and Ex-Directory. I noticed on my paper contract my number was shown as listed.

So I called 1901 last week and made it clear I wanted my number to be ex-directory. I also completed the new customer contract paper work stating this fact.
    This morning I checked the Golden pages / Eirecom online directory and there is my phone number online for all to see....not impressed with Eircom and customer privacy so far, sorry folks!

There is a reason for wanting to go ex-directory and that reason might now involve an expensive court order.
    I wish my number to be removed from directory enquires as well as being changed to ex directory. As I originally stated on my new account order.

So I would appreciate a response from an Eircom employee that can actually do something to amend this ASAP, thanks.

Hi LifeBeginsAt40,

Can you send me a private message with your eircom account number and name on the account & address and I can amend the directory / marketing details for the account.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

Mark,

DM sent with info.

Hope you can help, rather urgent as DM explains.

Cheers,

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Mark,

DM sent with info.

Hope you can help, rather urgent as DM explains.

Cheers,

Hi LifeBeginsAt40,

No problem, I PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

Mark,

PM sent.

Not sure the request was actioned.

Cheers,

M

Advertisement