Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeper hits oN the 360, recommendations?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

This looked cool when I saw the early screenshots of it last year. Is it worth buying? I have barely heard anything about it since.

id highly recommend it. best platformer ive played in years, probably since mario 64 tbh. calex said it can be completed in a couple of nights but if, like me, your a casual gamer then it will take u a while to complete. levels are long plus the 1st alice game is included. its about 18 quid on the hut.com. money well spent...

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

NeonTool wrote: »
    Here are my tips:

Pure - Quad bike racing extravaganza, a little lacking in number of tracks, but used copies are quite cheap.

I took your recommendation on board and picked up pure and lego batman for a tenner yesterday. im enjoying pure so far. good old fashoined fun, reminds me of cool boarders with the tricks etc. cant go wrong for a fiver..
    thanks for the tip

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Aye, Pure is an absolute blast. Split/Second, the follow up from the studio who developed it, Black Rock, is also great fun and well worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

+1 on Condemned, loved that game even though it made me crap my pants a couple of times playing late at night :pac:

Pure too, as above I got it in a double pack with Lego Batman and wasn't really interested in it... gave it a go just to see what it was like before I was gonna trade it in and loved it!

Amped 3 - Great snowboarding game, I'm itching for a sequel but I dont think it's happening :(

Fight Night Round 3 - Wasn't too well received IIRC but I thought it was a good game (and a fairly easy 1000g if you're into it!)

Mirror's Edge - good game and can be picked up for nothing these days

Advertisement