Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agh help

Options
  • 29-03-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

ok bit of a situation on my hands, my whv expires in august so i posted an add in gumtree looking for regional work. next day i got an email from a guy saying he can sign all relevant forms provide payslips etc... for 300$..... if i done that what would be the chances of immigration checking it upon my return as ill be leaving in august at the end of my 1st year visa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

i would stay well clear of that number 1 its against the law
    go and do your regional work if you cant find any go woofing it counts if its in regional but check the details
    always hear of people getting that offer and been left out of pocket and not getting back into the country all it takes is a phone call and if the employer says he never heard of you etc your going back to ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Sorry but whats woofing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Sorry OP against charter but you are looking to get scammed here. Closing thread dont risk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

As Zambia said it's a well known scam, If it is a valid ABN how many other people do you think are using it? and how many red flags does it set off?

Immigration are checking a lot of 2nd year Visa's because of these scams.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement