Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual pro help.

Options
  • 29-03-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

I set up a new xbox live gold account and I had to set up a new Virtual pro.

What I'm wondering is can I switch the pro from my old acc over to my new acc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Please help :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Sappenin' brah!

AFAIK you can't, I'd recommend downloading a 100% VP.

Play Clubs soon ;)

Well last year after I finished up with 11 after new year, I deleted all the games save files clearing space, and when I went back to it a while after realised that the VP accomplishments were tied to my HD and not my online username.

So maybe you could try copying the saves over to new account.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

It's a silly system if they tie it to a file save for accomplishments and stats. I got FIFA Street the other day and it downloaded my Virtual Pro from the EA Servers when I started it up. Exact same appearance and personal stats like age / nationality etc., can't understand why they don't just store your accomplishments and level as well. Just a matter of deleting that end of it come the next FIFA release and keeping the appearance info.

Advertisement