Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router Firewall.

• 29-03-2012 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I am trying to adjust my firewall settings on my Perlico router.Its a ZyXEL P-560.I can get into Router Status page but cannot make adjustments .There is not even a reading for Firewall there.I need to remove the Firewall in order to get a Vodafone Sure Signal devise to work .Confused

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Whats the correct model number?

Enter "1234" as the password (without the quotes) when you login. If the password isn't filled in manually, no options will appear once you've logged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Countryboymike

Whats the correct model number?

Enter "1234" as the password (without the quotes) when you login. If the password isn't filled in manually, no options will appear once you've logged in.

Thanks for getting back .I tried that but its still the same .
    Correct Model Number: P-660HW-T1 v2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Sounds like the password has been changed from the default, in that case.
    You can reset the modem to factory settings (the password will then default to 1234). Bear in mind this would remove any custom settings or services you have set up on the modem

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Countryboymike

Ok.Now now do I set it to factory settings .Will it effect my internet connection .I am useless:confused:

Advertisement