Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching providers

Options
  • 29-03-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I recently switched from Eircom to Vodafone. I received a final eircom bill from eircom which contained a Charge in lieu of one months notice to cease service. I presumed this was my final bill as this is what it said on top! However today I received a Closing Bill which also contains a charge in lieu of one months notice! Why would I be charged this twice??! Can you please find out what has happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ccazza wrote: »
    I recently switched from Eircom to Vodafone. I received a final eircom bill from eircom which contained a Charge in lieu of one months notice to cease service. I presumed this was my final bill as this is what it said on top! However today I received a Closing Bill which also contains a charge in lieu of one months notice! Why would I be charged this twice??! Can you please find out what has happened?

Hi ccazza,

Can you PM me with your eircom account number and name on the account and I will look into the charges on the final bill for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ccazza wrote: »
    Pm sent

Hi ccazza,

I PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement