Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer in Mullingar

Options
  • 29-03-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi

New to the area, wondering if any astro turf or indoor soccer groups looking for players, would be interested in playing in the evenings, let me know. 30 year old male.

Thanks
    JB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

I'm sure we can get some lads together. There is a game on on a monday, but I'll have to find out if there is room for you from the organiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 fredden

Hi JB, would u be interested in playing 7-8 this evening in Mullingar Shamrocks Astro?
    Fran

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭JB81

Hi Fran.
    I could play yes. Whats the quality like? My fitness wouldn't be what it used to be?

JB

• Registered Users Posts: 16 fredden

Quality is very poor. Very unfit lads out there, so you'll fit right in. We've only 7 so far so u would make it an even 8. Do u know where the pitch is?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭JB81

yeah i think so, ill find it. Cheers. Got your pm too. Thanks.
    Whats the age group

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Jamesmc1981

fredden wrote: »
    Quality is very poor. Very unfit lads out there, so you'll fit right in. We've only 7 so far so u would make it an even 8. Do u know where the pitch is?

New to area myself this year and have been looking for a game, any chance you are looking for a player??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

New to area myself this year and have been looking for a game, any chance you are looking for a player??

No game happening that night at the moment James. At least for the next few weeks. It's hard to get the numbers and even when you do, people don't bother showing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jamesmc1981

Liamario wrote: »

No game happening that night at the moment James. At least for the next few weeks. It's hard to get the numbers and even when you do, people don't bother showing up.

I'd be interested in any game that may happen in future and would be available any day of the week if ya need players

Cheers

Advertisement