Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difference between TRA and vetassses?

Options
  • 29-03-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all,i am very confused:confused:,what is the difference between TRA and vetassses?i am a qualified plumber here in ireland and am looking to get my trade accessed,also guys do you,s know what is the total cost in getting a trade accessed?thanks lad;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭LizOHagan

Hello Seamus1980

TRA are the governing body for trade assessments. For some trades such as plumbers they have appointed what is called 'RTO's' to complete skill assessments. You therefore have the choice of Vetassess or Victoria University for your skill assessment. Most irish applicants now choose Victoria University as it is generally a quicker process. The cost is is approx 2.500 Australian Dollars.

Good Luck, Liz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Its the right amount of "s's" Its just not in the right place.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

LizOHagan wrote: »
    Hello Seamus1980

TRA are the governing body for trade assessments. For some trades such as plumbers they have appointed what is called 'RTO's' to complete skill assessments. You therefore have the choice of Vetassess or Victoria University for your skill assessment. Most irish applicants now choose Victoria University as it is generally a quicker process. The cost is is approx 2.500 Australian Dollars.

Good Luck, Liz

Thanks fro the reply Liz,didnt think it cost that much:(

Advertisement