Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 Trivia

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

Also I remember reading that REM had recorded part of their album Monster in Luttrelstown Castle, though I'm not sure how true that was. And of course, the Beckhams were famously married in the same castle. I also heard that Gerard Depardieu was recently filming there for the newest Asterix movie.

All of the above is true,my dad works at the castle and got to meet all of them too.
    Ronan keating is a judge on the australian xfactor and brought his contestants to Luttrellstown for the judges houses part of the competition last year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I know some of these people are public figures, but no need to be giving out their home adresses!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Mark Kennedy is from Clonsilla also (don't worry, I won't give out his phone number or home address :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Mark Kennedy is from Clonsilla also (don't worry, I won't give out his phone number or home address :p)

Mark Kennedy Lived in Clonsilla and his extended family are from Clonsilla however Mark kennedy was born and bred until the age of 13 in Corduff.

This is true. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

There's a new movie out cannot for the life of me remember the name but part if it was shot in the centre Aug 30 and 31st 2010 I'll get the name next time I see the poster :)

• Advertisement

Stinjy wrote: »
    There's a new movie out cannot for the life of me remember the name but part if it was shot in the centre Aug 30 and 31st 2010 I'll get the name next time I see the poster :)
    I was in the Blanchardstown Centre yesterday and noticed a sign saying that the new Sean Penn movie This Must Be The Place which is coming out soon was filmed partially in the shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

That's it thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I used to see a DeLorean (v. cool!) parked up at Clonsilla Petrol Station.
    Anyone know how owned it?

Congrats to Clonsilla's Jack Kennedy for his win in the British Supersport Championship at the weekend. 2nd in the Championship now too.

I used to see a DeLorean (v. cool!) parked up at Clonsilla Petrol Station.
    Anyone know how owned it?

There's one based in Phibsborough that I've seen a fair few times. Never seen it out this way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Although originally from Cabra, the 'home place' of the family of current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus (aka Stephen Farrelly) is Clonsilla

• Advertisement
Advertisement