Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Phone not ringing long enough....kinda..

Options
  • 29-03-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Ok so a little problem that has appeared in the past 2 months roughly....

If someone is calling the house sometimes when I answer the phone it just goes straight to the dial tone even if the phone was still ringing when I pressed answer. It happens too often for it just to be that I just missed the call. If I answer usually <10 seconds of it starting to ring then it answers fine but any longer than that and it just disconnects the call and takes me to the dial tone. Is this happening to anyone else? And is there a solution or will I just have to phone UPC myself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭smokiebeverage

This seems to be a common issue with UPC phone lines. I have seen the same issues on our phone system. I am currently in contact with UPC on this issue and others but it is proving to be difficult to get answers. I'll keep you posted if I get any answers.

Advertisement