Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Rental Toronto

Options
  • 29-03-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

myself and 3 friend are heading to Toronto for the months of June July and August and are looking for accomodation.Dont seem to be getting anywhere with craigslist..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

123bar56 wrote: »
    myself and 3 friend are heading to Toronto for the months of June July and August and are looking for accomodation.Dont seem to be getting anywhere with craigslist..thanks

Roomarama and http://www.airbnb.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

Not sure if it helps...but I will have my Condo free for a 4 weeks from Mid June to Mid July...its just a one bed down by the harbourfront...I was planning on putting something up here in a month or two to see if anyone was interested in a short term rent for a few weeks....only suitable for two people though (couple - double bed or whatever you're into ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭hellothere1

If you're looking for single rooms consider staying at Neil Wycek student accomodation at Ryerson or campus accomodation at UofT. Both have rooms for 600 dollars a month (includes bills), if you can get UofT go for that because it's better, but it sells out pretty quickly. If you're just coming for the three months then my advice is to go with that if you can afford it. Otherwise, maybe book there for the first month and see if you can find a sublet for the next 2.

If you're looking for single rooms consider staying at Neil Wycek student accomodation at Ryerson or campus accomodation at UofT. Both have rooms for 600 dollars a month (includes bills), if you can get UofT go for that because it's better, but it sells out pretty quickly. If you're just coming for the three months then my advice is to go with that if you can afford it. Otherwise, maybe book there for the first month and see if you can find a sublet for the next 2.

You can also easily rent furnished downtown Condos on 3 month leases...I've done it twice now...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 123bar56

Thanks for your replies.Just wonderin how you went abou getting the furnished condos in dowtown on a 3 month lease freeand..

• Advertisement

Thanks for your replies.Just wonderin how you went abou getting the furnished condos in dowtown on a 3 month lease freeand..

viewit.ca or padmapper...furnished condos arent too cheap but all utilities are included + most have extensive rec facilites (Gym, Pool, Bowling alleys, Pool Tables, Basketball courts etc.) and central location kicks a$$...

in Most of the large Condo buildings downtown you should easily be able to get a furnished condo on a 3 month lease...some require 6 and some 12...also negates the need for credit checks and all that lark...just pay first and last months rent up front (by Cheque) and then post dated cheques for any other months you plan on staying...

Heres the Link for Viewit (Downtown) - http://www.viewit.ca/toronto.aspx?CID=14

Advertisement