Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart tv connecting to vodafone router

Options
  • 29-03-2012 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

hi all i recently got a samsung smart tv and picked up a samsung smart stick but when i try connecting to vodafone i put in my case sensitive wireless WPA key located on the back of the router it wont connect, asking me to make sure its turned on and check the password, i have my laptop xbox and two iphones working of the box fine but the tv just wont connect.
    any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

hi all i recently got a samsung smart tv and picked up a samsung smart stick but when i try connecting to vodafone i put in my case sensitive wireless WPA key located on the back of the router it wont connect, asking me to make sure its turned on and check the password, i have my laptop xbox and two iphones working of the box fine but the tv just wont connect.
    any help would be great

On you laptop go to 192.168.1.1 in the web browser , then wireless and just double check the password there.

Advertisement