Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stockist of Monbat Deep cycle batteries

• 29-03-2012 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi

I know these particular batteries are not used in cars but some of you may know of a stockist of these batteries as Monbat also do car batteries. I want them for a camper but cannot get the one I want in Cork. Any help appreciated.

thanks

corkbuoy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭George Dalton

Autelco in Tullamore do the Monbat range of car batteries so would be a starting point for you:

http://www.autelco.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭niloc1951

corkbuoy wrote: »
    Hi

I know these particular batteries are not used in cars but some of you may know of a stockist of these batteries as Monbat also do car batteries. I want them for a camper but cannot get the one I want in Cork. Any help appreciated.

thanks

corkbuoy

Why not consider Banner Energy Bull, this is a genuine leisure battery which has good reviews and is used as original equipment by some of the leading motorhome manufacturers.

In Cork, O'Connell Bros. in The Marina Commercial Park are the agents.

Advertisement