Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced guitarist/vocalist available for covers/pub/wedding band

Options
  • 29-03-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi there.

I'm a 34 year-old guitarist and vocalist with close to 20 years playing and gigging experience looking to make a few quid with a good-time party/pub/wedding band. I'm currently living in County Monaghan but will happily relocate to wherever the gigs take me... Dublin, Cork, Galway... I'll follow the money :)

I've recently returned from Los Angeles where I spent the last number of years touring and playing both original and covers gigs. I have over 40 songs in my covers repertoire at the moment and learning more every day. Everything from 60's pop and rock to modern day anthems.

I have a strong singing voice and can shred it on electric or acoustic guitar. Unfortunately I had to sell most of my gear recently (yup, another broke-ass musician!) but I have an acoustic and a few FX pedals right now and without any trace of bull**** or false modesty I can guarantee a world-class level of musical ability, charisma, dedication and stage-presence.

So.... anyone up for it?

Cheers

C
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shaloum

Hey there Im similarly open to what youre looking for. My number is <snip>. the name is Kenn if you want to call me try around 6 tomorrow.Ive been playing over 20 years and sing well enough, have fronted covers bands. Will relocate according to requirements for gigging e.t.c.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

shaloum: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

Advertisement