Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Morning smoke poo!

• 29-03-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭

Whats the deal with that. You wake up in the morning, spark up that beautiful first cigarette, take the first drag and then you feel like you about to cack yourself. Have to stamp out the cigarette and leg it to the jax. Whats the deal with that? I know im not the only one.

Non smokers fup off.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Or that buzzy feeling like you're after smoking a large one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Nicotine loosens the bowels, its something that happens to you when you quit, you become minorly constipated for a few days. Then things go back to normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Full.Duck wrote: »
    Whats the deal with that. You wake up in the morning, spark up that beautiful first cigarette, take the first drag and then you feel like you about to cack yourself. Have to stamp out the cigarette and leg it to the jax. Whats the deal with that? I know im not the only one.

Non smokers fup off.

you probably shouldn't receive anal sex then light up afterwards in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

This happens to you repeatedly and yet you still haven't learned to take a dump first before you have a smoke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Thought this was going to be about smoking on the toilet. One of life's great pleasures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    This happens to you repeatedly and yet you still haven't learned to take a dump first before you have a smoke?

Im not the brightest ill admit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'm slightly disgusted with myself to be contributing to this thread, but coffee's the same :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Non smokers fup off.

Just try and stop us!

<cough>
    <wheeeeeeeeeeeeze>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

amacachi wrote: »
    Thought this was going to be about smoking on the toilet. One of life's great pleasures.

The smell in a jax after a shoke... disgusting. don't do that ****...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭A0

Non smokers fup off.

You shouldn't smoke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The hacking cough sets off the peristaltic movements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

humbert wrote: »
    I'm slightly disgusted with myself to be contributing to this thread, but coffee's the same :o

It's quite amazing, 5 mins after I finish my morning coffee I urgently need to negotiate the release of the chocolate hostage. Like clockwork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

My mate used to suffer with that, never happened me though i am an evening pooper.

I do love to smoke a joint first thing although that has its hazards too, mostly going back asleep for a few hours or watching funny stuff all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Im a non smoker, and Im going to comment here anyway just because you told me to fup off :p

I tell ya whats lovely! The smell off your piss after a cup of coffee. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Cause nictotine's a laxative of course!

cocoshovel wrote: »

True and the taste of it is even better, must be consumed when it's still warm-ish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

At least you stubbed and didn't smoop.

Ugh why do I even know what that is ¬,¬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

I do love to smoke a joint first thing although that has its hazards too, mostly going back asleep for a few hours or watching funny stuff all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Ah yes ...just after the morning fag..straight to the jacks and letting it rip...sounding like you just ripped open a sack of Mackrel hitting a tiled floor:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

pebbles21 wrote: »
    Ah yes ...just after the morning fag..straight to the jacks and letting it rip...sounding like you just ripped open a sack of Mackrel hitting a tiled floor:D

I just "logged" back in to thank that. Made my day :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

I sit on the bowl and light up, Only a one skinner though as I don't want to be fried 1st thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Thought the title meant:

- A term of affection you deliver in the morning

And then...

- That you smoke pooh in the morning

Lol - "shoke".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

cocoshovel wrote: »

Why have you been smelling his piss?

You're weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

often had to waddle up the stairs after the morning fag trying not to break the turtles head

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

This doesn't happen to me.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Never happened to me.

Will watch out for it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

what is it when ya arrive into work and need a poo!

Rastapitts wrote: »
    what is it when ya arrive into work and need a poo!

Stress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

When I used to smoke, my main concern was weird twitchy under one of my eyes that I could feel but was not visible. & the black shnots. & the weird feeling of there being some kind of bubble just inside the top of my skull. Ah, I sure miss the smokes...

• Advertisement

When I used to smoke, my main concern was weird twitchy under one of my eyes that I could feel but was not visible. & the black shnots. & the weird feeling of there being some kind of bubble just inside the top of my skull. Ah, I sure miss the smokes...

I'm no doctor but I don't think you were doing it right...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

As a social smoker who does not go out anymore and has regular if not un impressive bowel movements I have nothing further to add to this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Seachmall wrote: »
    I'm no doctor but I don't think you were doing it right...

Perhaps, ~ 40 a day, I was doing it too much...

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭harrison fraud

pebbles21 wrote: »

:eek::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Does anyone else feel cold after they do a poo? Like it's some kind of insulation......hey there's an idea, sell my poo for attic insulation :cool:

I never noticed it before, but it's stuck in my head now every time I smoke.

I had 4 or 5 this morning and every smoke results in a feeling like my bowels are going to open like Niagara Falls.

Thank you very much OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

If I was on the gargle the night before, a few cups of tea the next morning usually gets things kick started in the ol bowels!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Hard to break a habit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Cigarettes act like steroids/anti-inflammateries: your digestive system widens when you smoke, which means things pass through much easier and quicker, hence your urgent need for the toilet.*

*This may not be medically accurate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

It's the coffee or tea you're almost definitely having with that morning smoke. It always pulls my trapdoor.

Advertisement