Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dipping Garden Furnitre

• 29-03-2012 6:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭

Does such a service exist? I have some good teak table and chairs but the sun has taken its toll over the last few years. Oil doesnt bring it back well enough which I do every year. Its slatted and would take donkeys to hand varnish. Is there a varnish dipping service anyone knows of? Is there such a thing?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Dotsie~tmp wrote: »
    Does such a service exist? I have some good teak table and chairs but the sun has taken its toll over the last few years. Oil doesnt bring it back well enough which I do every year. Its slatted and would take donkeys to hand varnish. Is there a varnish dipping service anyone knows of? Is there such a thing?

Ive just done the same with a load of 6 feet x 6 feet square trellis frames.

Paint brush in hand,tub of black wood stain open and started painting them each side.

Great day for it too,sitting in the back garden with the sunglasses on and a cold drink at the ready.

Great satisfaction when you see the finished result.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

Yeah im about to lose the weather for it. Time consuming.

Advertisement