Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Options
  • 29-03-2012 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

So Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance has come out in Japan, has anybody been spoiling themselves with info, waiting for the ending to be revealed the secret ending? Anybody have any opinion on it?
    Please give me your thoughts if you like the KH series.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Heard it takes place after the second game but consists of the two main characters talking about and having flashbacks that you play. It's not KH3 but could be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Birth by Sleep
    Birth by Sleep

Pushing it because I reckon its actually the best KH game and nobody played it cos it was on PSP.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

I played Birth By Sleep and still have it, Kh3D does have some flash backs that are important to the story I dont think you play them tho they are all just cutscenes from a different characters perspective, i cant wait to get the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 siobherz

Yeah Birth by sleep is definately my favourite, im hoping dream drop will be more like that. Well looking forward to Dream Drop...as long as Axel/ Lea is in it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I can wait for it! I don't have a 3DS so I will have to buy one. I'm hoping they will bring out a special edition KH one. I think they did in Japan but I'm not sure if they will here

• Advertisement

Have to agree i cant wait either, currently playing through the rest of the series, if they bring out the special edition here then your buying the other ds games too, at least we get it before america :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 siobherz

Do u think there's any chance theyll ever bring out like a collection with all the games adapted for a playstation console? like they did with metal gear solid? it's so head-wrecking how you have to own literally every platform to play the whole story

I really have no answer to that, I would hope they would bring out a HD collection and finally have CoM in europe for ps3, bt with kh1 they lost the rights to tarzan so IDK if they could ever bring out a HD collection because of that, time will tell i suppose, im only missing days atm as DDD isnt out yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I don't think there's anyone out there who's able to keep up with this series. You need like what, 4 or 5 different consoles and handhelds? PS2, GBA, DS, PSP, 3DS. I'm sure I'm leaving something out. Is there a Vita game coming out?

no vita game yet, yeh you need all those unless, you use an original ds for the gba one and the original ps3 for the ps2 ones, which makes it ds, ps3, 3ds and psp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Don't think I have missed much by only playing KH1/KH2 and BBS.

They seem to be the core ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

noodler wrote: »
    Don't think I have missed much by only playing KH1/KH2 and BBS.

They seem to be the core ones.
    Chain of Memories was a direct sequel to KH1. I don't know what happened in it but I'm guessing you'd need to have played it to know why Sora was in a giant egg at the start of KH2. I think they introduced the organisation guys in it as well.

Yeh when i played 2 i didnt know what was going on, no you wouldnt have missed much bt it explains things a bit more if you play the others. Im currently playing chain of memories for the 1st time, i kinda know what happens bt hopefully it will help me understand a bit better

Advertisement