Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Mma contact

Options
  • 29-03-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Could anyone get in touch with Eddie Duggan as his phone seems to be out of action and he has a lad fighting on the rumble in rush on Saturday, I need to contact him about the weigh ins etc

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Ok, i have been ringing, E mailing, Texting, publicly writing on here and writing on Facebook to Eddie, I'm still hanging onto the idea that he will ring me to find out weigh in details but it's not looking good.

If he does not i am going to ask all Promoters/clubs to Black list this club and Coach as this is most unproffesional thing you could do on any promotion

This is the type of thing that the community needs to stick together on,
    and its an awful thing to do to a fighter who bothered his hole to get in shape for a fight and make weight etc

I am currently trying to get a late replacement for a fight that i don't even know is off.

I will be updating this later on how this pans out and will be making it very public if he decides to just stick not show up.

To try end on a positive i'm still hoping that he get's onto me and this is a bad misunderstanding

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement