Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fellow Lefties, If we come they will build it.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lol I am left handed, but I newer knew left handed people use mouse with left hand :). I only found out few weeks ago there are mouses for left handed and right handed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

same here, i write left handed, but i do everything else right handed because for the most part it's easier than trying to struggle to use right handed implements in your left hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

can someone develop a left side scroll bar for google chrome please?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I'm left handed but use a right handed mouse. I don't think there should be left handed mice. Just conform like the rest of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I'm left handed but use a right handed mouse. I don't think there should be left handed mice. Just conform like the rest of us!
    I've tried to conform but, it didn't work out. It was the same when I was learning the guitar. Totally sucks:(

• Advertisement

I've tried to conform but, it didn't work out. It was the same when I was learning the guitar. Totally sucks:(

:[[[[[[[[ time to like that page for you!

if i was learning the guitar, i'd have the neck in my right hand and strum with my left, is that the right way or the wrongleft way?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

lefties have no soul.

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    lefties have no soul.
    i thought that was gingers?

my wife was born a leftie, but had right handedness beaten into her at school, does she have a soul? :pac:

vibe666 wrote: »
    i thought that was gingers?

my wife was born a leftie, but had right handedness beaten into her at school, does she have a soul? :pac:

that actually sounds very cruel?! :eek::(

• Advertisement

one of the many joys of a catholic school education i guess. :)

charming. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Catholic love boat anyone ? :D

Catholic love boat anyone ? :D

religion boils my blood.

Well, he got his ten thousand. I wonder how many were really lefties though hitting the like button. I will get one when it comes out next year even though I've been unlucky with Razor mice in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

That a great idea, need more choice re. decent left-handed mice. I'm using the lefthanded Deathadder since it came out, it took me a while to get used to the left & right buttons being in the correct place.

I could never get used to right-handed mousing, so now I'm a left handed but ambidextrous mouse button user.:D

Probably get one if these, but a left handed Mamba would be sweet..

lefties have no soul.

South park-hail Satan! (NSFW)

religion boils my blood.
    you'll love the current Ireland remains a Catholic Country. (well 84% are) thread then! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

^ It's a disgrace tbh... My crazily catholic ma won't like me saying that though :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

vibe666 wrote: »
    you'll love the current Ireland remains a Catholic Country. (well 84% are) thread then! :pac:

Most people can recover from it and lead a normal life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

My girlfriend has red hair and is left handed. What does that make her, besides statistically unlikely?

• Advertisement

Brian wrote: »
    ..What does that make her?

send pics and ill decide :P

Brian wrote: »
    My girlfriend has red hair and is left handed. What does that make her, besides statistically unlikely?

Unlucky?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

send pics and ill decide :P

Happily http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57742666
    Unlucky?

She has me for a boyfriend, sounds like quite the opposite ;)

From Min-Liang Tan CEO of Razor,
    "You spoke. We listen. At Razer, the community is pretty much everything to us. Hell, we are part of the community (For Gamers. By Gamers. baby!) and I'm happy to announce that we achieved the 10K likes on the LH Naga in less than a week (and 3 more weeks to the deadline). Well, we're going to make it. It'll take at least till next year, but it will be done. Till then, keep those ideas coming!"

Advertisement