Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo Vs Dublin Free Admission

Options
  • 29-03-2012 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

Great to see that there is free admission into this match that was called off earlier in the GAA season.

Plus if fans wish to make a voluntary donation to some great local charities such as the Mayo Roscommon Hospice and Western Care they can do so as well.

It's on this Saturday, 31st March with a 7pm throw in.

Elvery's MacHale park has a nice ring to it.

Up Mayo!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

finisklin wrote: »
    Great to see that there is free admission into this match that was called off earlier in the GAA season.

Plus if fans wish to make a voluntary donation to some great local charities such as the Mayo Roscommon Hospice and Western Care they can do so as well.

It's on this Saturday, 31st March with a 7pm throw in.

Elvery's MacHale park has a nice ring to it.

Up Mayo!

after the way they threw away match against cork, id want paying to go see them. should be a good crowd around the town after, the usual overcrowding in cox's so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bensweeney

irishgeo wrote: »
    after the way they threw away match against cork, id want paying to go see them. should be a good crowd around the town after, the usual overcrowding in cox's so.

There are othe rpubs in Castlebar I believe, such as Bar one, Rockies and Hennelys

bensweeney wrote: »
    There are othe rpubs in Castlebar I believe, such as Bar one, Rockies and Hennelys

none of which are allowed open till 2am ,i been in rocky's and bar one did hennelys not close years ago and become easons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bensweeney

none of which are allowed open till 2am ,i been in rocky's and bar one did hennelys not close years ago and become easons

the humbert i meant to say

• Registered Users Posts: 4 auldstock

Sorry to depress you, but the humbert closed down 3 years ago, is now a clothes shop.

• Advertisement

auldstock wrote: »
    Sorry to depress you, but the humbert closed down 3 years ago, is now a clothes shop.

what happened the lounge, used to be the place to be seen, a few years back?

ill never set foot back in the the niteclub in the welcome inn, last time i was in there , someone lad head butted a girl right behind me and i ddint see who the twat was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 auldstock

Still going as far as i know, don't go to late spots much anymore, is it not in the welcome inn as well?, not the main nightclub (mantra), lounge caters to a slightly older crowd.

auldstock wrote: »
    Still going as far as i know, don't go to late spots much anymore, is it not in the welcome inn as well?, not the main nightclub (mantra), lounge caters to a slightly older crowd.

its in the welcome inn alright but the last time i was in it they were charging 5 euro in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

its in the welcome inn alright but the last time i was in it they were charging 5 euro in.

Free into The Lounge (Welcome Inn) or pay into Mantra (nightclub)

Advertisement