Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The New Multicultural Ireland - The Benefits?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

The more incomers we get (and the less of then from the white "Anglo-Saxon" world), the merrier! :cool:

You are just a racist, aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Otto1985 wrote: »
    Africa=The Black continent.

Nobody is asking "What is a "Black" continent?"

China=The Yellow Giant.

Nobody is asking "What is a "Yellow" country?"

Israel=The Jewish State.

Nobody is asking "What is a "Jewish" State"?

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Yeah send them all back to where they came from, which would put the whole human race back in Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭murphzor

Batsy wrote: »
    You won't be saying that when Irish towns and cities become Asian ghettos like Bolton, Bradford, Blackburn and Leicester are, Irish pubs are demolished to make way for mosques and white people get slashed across the face at night by gangs of Asian men who don't want to see non-Asians on "their" patch.

Also, you can look at those Asian girls but not have them. Once they are old enough their fathers and brothers send them to Pakistan for an arranged marriage. If they get caught dating a white man their fathers are brothers usually beat them up for their family's "honour".

Not those kind of Asian.

THESE kind of Asians

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120201_seoulbeats_iu.jpeg

Also stop being such a paranoid little rat.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

Otto1985 wrote: »
    “Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.”
    Malcolm Fraser (Prime Minister of Australia 1975-1983)

Attempting to ‘blend’ White people, out of existence in EVERY White country at the same time is Genocide.

Nobody is doing this to ANY Asian country, or ANY Black country.

‘Anti-racism’ is a codeword for Anti-White

good grief Otto! you take your make believe dreamworld definitions from politicians I'll get the real ones from the dictionary..

Cambridge British English Dictionary defines genocide as:

"the murder of a whole group of people, especially a whole nation, race or religious group"

Would you like to make up any more words to strengthen your argument?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    The facepalm is strong with this one.

It was an exaggeration to strengthen the genetics point, while at the same time a dig at small mindedness, not quite meant literally... a metaphor if you will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Johro wrote: »
    Irrefutable eh?
    Oh well... /thread.

Just follow the signs for Specsavers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

murphzor wrote: »
    Not those kind of Asian.

THESE kind of Asians

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120201_seoulbeats_iu.jpeg

Also stop being such a paranoid little rat.

marshmallow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Just follow the signs for Specsavers.

Another convincing and in-depth argument. This thread seems to attract them.

Nodin wrote: »
    Another convincing and in-depth argument. This thread seems to attract them.

Even nodding must get boring for a Nodin.

Even nodding must get boring for a Nodin.

By God, I am both persuaded by thine argument and cut by thine quick wit.

• Advertisement

By God, I am both persuaded by thine argument and cut by thine quick wit.

Don't fool yourself, some self deprecation urgently required.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Clareboy

AeoNGriM wrote: »
    Well then, stop fcuking moaning, get your unemployed arse out the fcuking door, get yourself a skill you can make money off and......wait for it.......wait for it......make some fcuking money?

How is sat on your hole there complaining about fordiners going to assist you in any possible way?

How dare you speak to me like that! For your information, I left school at 15 and worked until recently. I am now in my 50s, so I am just drawing money that I have paid in through tax and PRSI during all those years. At present, I am involved as a volunteer with 6 different community and charitable organisations, so I am making a valuable contribution to society. What are fordiners? How dare you! Apologise!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Clareboy

fryup wrote: »
    :rolleyes: listen ..."what goes around comes around"

the irish can't be complaining about foreign workers look at all the irish living abroad ffs

At least 90% of all Irish emigration has been to just 5 countries, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. With the exception of the UK, these countries are vast New World economies with huge wide open spaces and unlimited natural recources and mineral wealth. None of the above countries can be compared to a tiny state like the Republic of Ireland. So this idea that the Irish have been welcomed all over the world is basically a nonsence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 george wells

Who is multi-culturalism good for? All I hear is utopian ideals but no full disclosure of benefits and draw backs. All I see is that it leads to the extinction of the white race.

Africa isnt trying to make itself nonblack via a policy of mass non-black immigration and assimilation
    Asia isnt trying to make itself non-Asian via a policy of mass non-Asian immigration and assimilation
    But EVERY white country has the policy of mass non-white immigration and assimilation, yet no white country ever voted to become a non-white country
    Anti-whites want all white countries to be blended, brown countries: white genocide via mass non-white immigration and assimilation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Well you are too, so you know... people in glasshouses etc...

aquaman wrote: »
    good grief Otto! you take your make believe dreamworld definitions from politicians I'll get the real ones from the dictionary..

Cambridge British English Dictionary defines genocide as:

"the murder of a whole group of people, especially a whole nation, race or religious group"

Would you like to make up any more words to strengthen your argument?

You have been mislead by your dictionary:
    The 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article II states:
    In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

In white countries only:
    Is massive immigration not happening?
    Is integration not forced?
    Is tolerance not forced?
    Is not assimilation happening? Increasingly higher rate?
    Is not the end result the extinction of the white race?

How is this not white genocide?

No security in a country that is transforming from white to non-white.

Racist is a defamatory word used to verbally assault white people. You should apologize.

The first anti-racist was Leon Trotsky. He developed the attack word RACIST as a means to destroy his enemies. His enemies were white working people who did not believe their future was to be blended together with all other races to be the perfect slave man for the communist dictatorship.

Anti-racist call enemies (white working class) racist, they determine the meaning of the term which is not fixed. So anti-racist is just a code word for anti-white.

aquaman wrote: »
    In fairness what has been sold in the past to the Aboriginal people as assimilation was in fact genocide.
    Their lands were forcibly removed, they were killed in large numbers for resisting this, children taken and "civilised". All this by those they are now understandably resisting assimilation with.
    So nobody can blame Mick Dodson for wanting to hold on to the remaining fragments of their traditions and culture.

I don't think we can compare that to liberally allowing economic migrants seek a better life in the parts of the world (ie. here) who's prosperity depends on the poverty of their own countries.

Why can't you compare the two? Every race is entitled to its own homeland and secure borders. No race or ethnic group can maintain itself without exclusive territory. We are not talking about a few immigrants with skills to improve a society, but massive numbers without the approval of the white population.

In white countries only:
    Is massive immigration not happening?
    Is integration not forced?
    Is tolerance not forced?
    Is not assimilation happening? Increasingly higher rate?
    Is not the end result the extinction of the white race?

How is this not white genocide?

I'm asking. Which countries are considered "white"?

Where ever immigration is targeting a country as a means of blending the majority population out of existence, its likely to be a white country.

Tibet might be an exception.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Right, which one of ye forgot to lock the door and let all the Stormfronters in? Seriously, is there a big beacon of a white hooded man beaming over AH tonight or what?! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭goodie2shoes

Racism works both ways.
    In fact it can work in all sorts of ways.
    Some of the biggest racists and bigots i have ever met have been non-white.

oh sorry non-whites cant be racist can they? they're merely defending their rich cultural heritage after eons of exploitation by those nasty white anglo-saxon types?

That's right Homer.:rolleyes:

Ridicule is not free discussion. Ridicule will not defend your multi-racial society from an attack by the concerned.
    The new white person fighting for freedom has no connection to the stereotypes you have created and try to reinforce. That is really old regardless of your attempts to call us naziswhwanttokillsixmillionjews.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Ridicule is not free discussion. Ridicule will not defend your multi-racial society from an attack by the concerned.
    The new white person fighting for freedom has no connection to the stereotypes you have created and try to reinforce. That is really old regardless of your attempts to call us naziswhwanttokillsixmillionjews.
    Indiana Jones would right hook you into the middle of next week, before sinking your submarine with you inside it by means of a whip round the propellor and looting all of your ill gotten gold to pay for his luxurious pensioner years.

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Indiana Jones would right hook you into the middle of next week, before sinking your submarine with you inside it by means of a whip round the propellor and looting all of your ill gotten gold to pay for his luxurious pensioner years.

No security in a country that is transforming from white to non-white. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? Is that what you are trying to say?
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white, right?

Surely all people are basically the same, regardless of their skin colour.

Do you not like non-white people?[/QUOTE]

Your compassion for all people is admirable. However, genocide is still genocide. Genocide laws exist to protect racial and ethnic groups from elimination by those who don't really value others.

The 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article II states:
    In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

How is this not white genocide - forced immigration + forced tolerance + assimilation = end of white people?

• Advertisement

Some people need to learn to f'ucking multi-quote.
    Racist is a defamatory word used to verbally assault white people. You should apologize.
    Actually read the post he's referring to - it's by someone who is non white and was criticising Anglo-Saxons, so I'm sure on that basis you no longer feel he needs to apologise... :D
    The first anti-racist was Leon Trotsky. He developed the attack word RACIST as a means to destroy his enemies. His enemies were white working people who did not believe their future was to be blended together with all other races to be the perfect slave man for the communist dictatorship.
    Lol.
    Anti-racist call enemies (white working class) racist, they determine the meaning of the term which is not fixed. So anti-racist is just a code word for anti-white.
    Anti-racist is a term for people who don't like racism, you can distort it to suit your looney, hate-filled world all you like. And white working-class specifically - what the fuk?! All in your fertile imagination, son...

Meh, pointless debating with lunacy.

Clareboy wrote: »
    So you are saying " let the Irish emigrate or stay on the economic scrap heap" while the jobs go to the foreigners. Irish jobs for Irish workers!

that's a handy slogan, but what Clareboy are you doing to help make that a reality?

wherever i can i try to frequent shops/establishments that employ Irish people.
    instead of voicing platitudes you should use whatever spending power you have (however limited) to promote employment for Irish people.

once yo do you'll be pleasantly surprised just how effective it can be.

Racism works both ways.
    In fact it can work in all sorts of ways.
    Some of the biggest racists and bigots i have ever met have been non-white.

oh sorry non-whites cant be racist can they?
    Who said that? Of course non whites can be racist. Unfortunately though, some white "geniuses" like to use that as a stick to beat non whites with - and to push their own racist agenda. And it's sometimes even used as an excuse to justify racism to non whites. Almost as if one type of racism = good, other type of racism = bad.

All racism is super-moronic.

Anti-racist is a term for people who don't like racism, you can distort it to suit your looney, hate-filled world all you like. And white working-class specifically - what the fuk?! All in your fertile imagination, son...

I wouldn't expect an anti-white to be too concerned about the truth. Check out METAPEDIA for the most complete etymology of the word RACIST I have been able to find. If you have a better one, I am open to learning more.

Roedigers book WAGES OF WHITENESS gives a pretty good mean as to what is meant by someone using the term RACIST.

Its defamatory of all normal whites. Deny if you will.

I don't call people n*gger and expect equal respect for whites. An apology is the proper thing.

Dudess wrote: »
    Who said that? Of course non whites can be racist. Unfortunately though, some white "geniuses" like to use that as a stick to beat non whites with - and to push their own racist agenda. And it's sometimes even used as an excuse to justify racism non whites. Almost as if one type of racism = good, other type of racism = bad.

wow! well blow me over with a feather!

but many liberal bleedin' hearts try to imply that racism is all 1 way traffic when clearly it is NOT.
    many Asians look down their noses on black Aficans.
    even within black and asian races there is deep seated racism.
    most of he biggest slave traders were not white.
    the odious caste system that exists in India is a clear example of discrimination/exploitation.

but heck it's easier to blame whitey .......

• Advertisement

I wouldn't expect an anti-white to be too concerned about the truth.
    Learn to use the quote function.

How would I be anti-white when I AM F'UCKING WELL WHITE?!! :rolleyes:

I also think people coming from other cultures need to be respectful of the culture of their new home.

But an anti racist is someone who dislikes racism - against anyone of any colour. Make up bullsh1t about the term in order to suit your far right nutty agenda all you like, but it makes no difference. Now I've no doubt you're a Holocaust denier... Oh no wait, the far right LIKES Jews these days because of the Muslims (never expect the far right to be consistent in fairness though ;)) and that you're a fan of the Ku Klux Klan and so on and so forth, and you're trying to defend it, but that doesn't make your distortion of the term "anti racist" any less like looney drivel.

Who said that? Of course non whites can be racist. Unfortunately though, some white "geniuses" like to use that as a stick to beat non whites with - and to push their own racist agenda. And it's sometimes even used as an excuse to justify racism non whites. Almost as if one type of racism = good, other type of racism = bad.

Its probably pointless to talk to an anti-racist about his favorite assault tool, the term RACIST. It was designed to attack whites. Close your eyes an visualize a RACIST. What do you see? A white man right? I've surveyed others and 9 out of 10 see an Archie Bunker type or what they label a RED NECK comes to mind.

Its a serious charge and can have serious social consequences for those so labeled.

I doubt a white RACIST (so-called) has the same experience as a Black so named.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

but many liberal bleedin' hearts try to imply that racism is all 1 way traffic when clearly it is NOT.
    the odious caste system that exists in India is a clear example of discrimination/exploitation.

Nobody here is arguing that only white people can be racist. I think you introduced that point and are continuing to suggest it's this huge problem. Lots of people can be racist. A few good examples can be found in this very thread.
    Its probably pointless to talk to an anti-racist

And yet you set up a Boards account just to do that.

What's so "wow" about what I said?
    What's so terrible about being liberal? It doesn't always automatically mean deluded hippy.

Who's blaming whitey? What you say before about some Asians etc is perfectly true - nobody's denying it. And I don't know of anyone who views racism as a one-way street - it's just that it's more likely in this country to be against non whites seeing as they are the overwhelming minority.

In fairness, I'm not saying this about you in particular, but it does seem that people who pull the "Racism is only ever about whites on non whites" tend to be unreal racists (like Batsy, the george guy posting now) who are just pissed off that they can't be racist as freely as they'd like to, and who want to find as many reasons as possible to hate.

I also think people coming from other cultures need to be respectful of the culture of their new home.

Anti-white whites are the white race's worse enemy. Every race has its traitors. A fifth column is worse than a know enemy on the field.

If you have a better etymology for the word RACIST than what is found at METAPEDIA let me know.

Its probably pointless to talk to an anti-racist about his favorite assault tool
    At least get my gender right - clue is in the "ess" part and avatar. :rolleyes:
    You're just compounding the dumbness of your posts even further by getting something as basic as that wrong...

Is it wrong that I have spent the last few pages cracking my hole laughing?! I would debate but I think the mental rhetoric is doing all the debating for me. Cheers, Aryan conspiracists! You make it too easy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭afterhours

So you are saying " let the Irish emigrate or stay on the economic scrap heap" while the jobs go to the foreigners. Irish jobs for Irish workers!

And this is why this country will go no where.. still stuck in the 1950's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭Socialist_Pig

Its probably pointless to talk to an anti-racist about his favorite assault tool, the term RACIST. It was designed to attack whites. Close your eyes an visualize a RACIST. What do you see? A white man right? I've surveyed others and 9 out of 10 see an Archie Bunker type or what they label a RED NECK comes to mind.

Its a serious charge and can have serious social consequences for those so labeled.

I doubt a white RACIST (so-called) has the same experience as a Black so named.
    say that again in english please

Anti-white whites are the white race's worse enemy.
    No denial of support for the KKK I see. Now, explain to me how I'm anti-white. Objecting to racist views like yours isn't an answer.

Lol - being white and not being a hate-filled psycho = anti white. Schoolyard stuff like.

Oh my god, just read the rest of your post - I really am dealing with paranoid lunacy.

Get help.

• Advertisement

George, and I mean this sincerely, you could take this act on the road. I'm sure Roy Chubby Brown would let you open for him if you promised not to upstage his silly outfits with your silly grand wizard's one.

What's so "wow" about what I said?

What's so terrible about being liberal? It doesn't always automatically mean deluded hippy.

Who's blaming whitey? What you say before about some Asians etc is perfectly true - nobody's denying it. And I don't know of anyone who views racism as a one-way street - it's just that it's more likely in this country to be against non whites seeing as they are the overwhelming minority.

In fairness, I'm not saying this about you in particular, but it does seem that people who pull the "Racism is only ever about whites on non whites" tend to be unreal racists (like Batsy, the george guy posting now) who are just pissed off that they can't be racist as freely as they'd like to, and who want to find as many reasons as possible to hate.

i don't hate anybody, but i am proud to be a white irish male, and to live in country that is predominately (50% male anyhow) so.
    is that a crime?

i don't hate anybody, but i am proud to be a white irish male, and to live in country that is predominately so.
    is that a crime?
    I didn't say you hated anybody or that your stance is a crime (although I personally don't see how your colour, nationality and gender are things to be proud of - you're just born with them, they're not achievements).

Hmmm... you think it's great Ireland is predominantly male eh? What's that about? Are you gay? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Anti-white whites are the white race's worse enemy. Every race has its traitors. A fifth column is worse than a know enemy on the field.

If you have a better etymology for the word RACIST than what is found at METAPEDIA let me know.

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

No security in a country that is transforming from white to non-white. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? Is that what you are trying to say?
    Actually you know what, this almost made me open both eyes for the first time this week. Who gives a good fuck in tomato ketchup what colour someone's skin is. The country has survived far more serious issues than immigration, and it will survive far worse than you. As we're going along, I strongly suspect with all the force of Isaac Newton's penny dropping that you aren't Irish, since most of the stormfront whiskey dicks who somehow ooze through the grid hereabouts are English, what what my little BNP friend.

Do yourself a favour and make yourself scarce, soliciting for skinheads among a notoriously hairy people is an exercise in futility.
    i don't hate anybody, but i am proud to be a white irish male, and to live in country that is predominately (50% male anyhow) so.
    JESUS CHRIST GET ONE(1) FACT RIGHT YOU BUTTERKNIVES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭Socialist_Pig

N
    L-O fukking L
    EDIT just seen it's been banned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

Or maybe lift up ur w*anker a$$ of the couch and look for a job,most emigrants here start from the scratch on minimum wage,in ****ty jobs that no irish would even consider,and majority make it trough and step up the ladder,while you being native w%anker,want a job handed to you with 30k years salary to fart in the office i suppose.During the celtic tiger there were around 5% unemployment,and yet every billy joe could get a job if wanted at the time,but they didnt bother.So maybe pack up your bags ang go picking bananas in oz,or what about them 30-60 million of irish across the globe from the 70-80 generations,maybe they should %uck off and go home,instead of taking American or whatever country they live in jobs ?

P.s sorry for using curse words but it makes me angry reading such rubbish retarded posts as OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

TBF, we needed a bit of new blood in the gene pool - for aesthetic purposes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

is that a crime?

Here you go, I think we all know this is what you want

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1299791740504_3498433.png

• Advertisement

but many liberal bleedin' hearts try to imply that racism is all 1 way traffic when clearly it is NOT

Could we have a few examples of "liberal bleedin' hearts" doing that please?

Advertisement