Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS Vita problems

• 29-03-2012 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

My vita does that thing, flashing blue symbol, like I've heard a few do. But mine does it, more than once a day. And its really irritating. And my touch screen is quite unresponsive sometimes. Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

cloud493 wrote: »
    My vita does that thing, flashing blue symbol, like I've heard a few do. But mine does it, more than once a day. And its really irritating. And my touch screen is quite unresponsive sometimes. Any help?

Have you tried restoring it to factory settings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No. Would that reset just the system, or the memory card too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Cloud why don't you just use your extra vita

Or just bring he brooking one back to HMV where you work

Something is not adding up about what cloud says on boards :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

No. Would that reset just the system, or the memory card too?

It gives the option to reset the memory card but you can choose no

Cloud why don't you just use your extra vita

Or just bring he brooking one back to HMV where you work

Something is not adding up about what cloud says on boards :/

Because I want to sell a brand new vita? Not an opened vita, or a fixed vita?

• Advertisement

animaX wrote: »
    It gives the option to reset the memory card but you can choose no

Ah, I shall give it a go then. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Agree with samapple something not right with the cloud........

Cloud i will also add that time you where looking at trading in one of your fit games why didn't you go to HMV where you work and use your 20% staff discount and not buy your games up north which will cost you more

Also about your vita you said that your girlfriend got you one but you didn't go to the HMV you work in to get it and you did not staff discount ?

But you also said you live in your mums house but your new vita which your girlfriend got you was up stiars ok ?

Then your mum got you one from amazon which you can return up to 14 days :/

Also a opened vita and not opened vita are the same 2nd hand

And last i will add the lads here wonted to swap vita games here with you but you didn't wont to ? but then you said the only games you have to swap for pokemon games for the GBA

So i think we got a troll on our hands here

I would have loved for my college easey to be about you i would be getting my 50/60 LoL

Is it any of your business at all? To go through my personal life, and cross examine it? I had a problem with my vita, I asked for help. Thanks.

Thanks for the help animaX, can I get this locked please? My life, my business.

Are you really... going through my profile like that? What the **** business if my life, to anyone, except me, and the people I choose to share it with? Derailed topic or what.

• Advertisement

Yes, you have no life. Go find someone else to annoy. My life, my business. I'm not angry. Because your not worth getting angry about. Now piss off.

Lads calm down wtf you do realise that this is about a games console.... I thought you guys were having abit of a laugh it's not worth the agro.

I'm not having any agro. I came to ask a simple question, now he's claiming he's hunting me cos he's a 'troll hunter' who has taken his time to look at my facebook, and go right through my posts, to troll me. Bit silly really.

Back on topic.....I had my vita lock up once or twice since I got it mostly an error code on FIFA which causes the vita to freeze and need a reset but other then that it's been fine. I'd say return it while you can

Unit 13 apparently has freezing issues, which may be why. Wait for a patch I guess.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Back on topic.....I had my vita lock up once or twice since I got it mostly an error code on FIFA which causes the vita to freeze and need a reset but other then that it's been fine. I'd say return it while you can

That happens me too,very Annoying

That really is, quite pathetic.

I'd take what your saying about college more seriously, if you know how to spell Destroy :pac:

I know what I'm saying on here is the truth. The people that matter, know its the truth. Someone who has nothing better to do than go through the life of someone he doesn't know, has never met, and will never meet, is actually the troll here.

Back on topic - Unit 13 is the only game I've noticed freezing in, to a certain extent. Uncharted/rayman are fine, Think wipeout froze the once before I sold it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I know what I'm saying on here is the truth. The people that matter, know its the truth. Someone who has nothing better to do than go through the life of someone he doesn't know, has never met, and will never meet, is actually the troll here.

Back on topic - Unit 13 is the only game I've noticed freezing in, to a certain extent. Uncharted/rayman are fine, Think wipeout froze the once before I sold it.

Cloud best come back yet form you why would i wont to met a troll i think they live under bridges do you live under a bridge cloud i think so :)

I know i have notting better to do with myself today at lest i can say that not like some one called Cloud

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,486 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Back on topic now.
    If you can't help, don't post.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,833 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Closed at OP request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement