Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted parts for building mtb full sus

Options
  • 29-03-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

this is my first time on boards and im hopefully lookin for parts for a full sus mtb i only have the frame so i need everything if use could help me it would be great or even a second hand mtb to swap over parts would be great thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭dancecatz2000

iv a set of deore disc brakes if you want them €50, what length shock are you looking for the rear and the front. the rear shox you measure eye to eye of shock bolts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Would you be interested in a single speed DH Race face chainset, with an e13 chain device?
    And I'll throw in a couple of spare chainrings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

What kind of frame is it? I've got some forks and some finishing kit, seat posts,, handlebars etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

I'd be interested in them Deore disc brakes if OP doesn't take them. Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 conorkellyty4

studiorat wrote: »
    What kind of frame is it? I've got some forks and some finishing kit, seat posts,, handlebars etc.
    Its a non branded frame and what forks do u have id be interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 conorkellyty4

gman2k wrote: »
    Would you be interested in a single speed DH Race face chainset, with an e13 chain device?
    And I'll throw in a couple of spare chainrings.

im not interested at the moment but i might be ill keep it inmind thanks:D

Advertisement