Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I get a few +1's? Videography Forum

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

+1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭itac

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

+ 1's in the link provided please!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

+ 1's in the link provided please!!

Done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Fionn

I'd agree with that, perhaps a name change to DV or something with a sub forum for Audio and Video editing

Fionn wrote: »
    I'd agree with that, perhaps a name change to DV or something with a sub forum for Audio and Video editing

If you could keep suggestions to the link in the first post, I think thats what they want! but fiar play, good idea :rolleyes:

Can people please like give a +1 on the link given above? think it would be a good idea..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dacogawa

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Can't say I agree with this. The forum is quiet enough already, disjointing it will only make things worse.

Perhaps an agreeable outcome would be a name change but then that leaves the audio guys out in the cold and they barely post here anyway.

I know on other forums I frequent, that most users are urging the moderators to consolidate forums as they are functioning extremely poorly since splitting into separate sub-topics.

Advertisement