Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy decent double/king bed?

Options
  • 30-03-2012 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where id get the above for a decent price?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

Ikea, Richmond or any Fantastic Furniture (they're in Richmond, Preston, Moorabbin)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

I saw new mattresses for sale in op shops for very reasonable prices; BSL on Barkly St. in Brunswick and Salvos on Sydney Rd. both had them last time I was in..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

What city?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Sorry, Im in Melbourne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

jackbhoy wrote: »
    I saw new mattresses for sale in op shops for very reasonable prices; BSL on Barkly St. in Brunswick and Salvos on Sydney Rd. both had them last time I was in..
    Define reasonable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

If you want cheap but decent just go secondhand.
    I got most of our furnishings through Gumtree and alot is near new and hardly used for half the original selling price.
    Will do us for a year setting up then we'll upgrade.
    Just got to be quick as the good items don't hang around!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Zambia wrote: »
    jackbhoy wrote: »
    Define reasonable

$80-200 depending on size/brand..

Advertisement