Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish pubs in Stockholm?

Options
  • 30-03-2012 10:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭

Going to visit. Doubt regular pubs over there serve Guinness. Do they have Irish pubs in Stockholm even?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's 3 I know of.
    Galway's
    Wirstroms English really but sure, it's the same thing lol
    Dubliner
    I'm sure there's more if you google

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Apart for the ones mentioned above.......

The Liffey
    O'Connell's
    Limerick

There's probably a few more.

Btw be prepared to pay between 62/70 SEK (€7/€8) for a pint of Guinness up there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Raekwon wrote: »
    Apart for the ones mentioned above.......

Btw be prepared to pay between 62/70 SEK (€7/€8) for a pint of Guinness up there.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Dunno about Stockholm but many of the "regular" pubs in the centre, here in Turku, Finland, serve Guinness. Usually about 5.50e a pop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Rather than make a new thread....is it possible to use your phone while over in Scandinavia? I have an iPhone with O2, was wondering if it will just become a piece of junk when I go over there?

Is Turku near Moominworld Deman?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Yes your phone will work in Scandinavia, consult your provider for phone tariffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Augmerson wrote: »
    Rather than make a new thread....is it possible to use your phone while over in Scandinavia? I have an iPhone with O2, was wondering if it will just become a piece of junk when I go over there?

Is Turku near Moominworld Deman?

Yes, Moominworld is in Naantali which is about 20 minutes drive from Turku. Great place for the kids and Japanese adults :D There's also a pirate island called Väski in Naantali which is aimed towards older children and parents.

Advertisement