Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get netflix on xbox

Options
  • 30-03-2012 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

trying to find the answer to this but all the netflix threads I have been reading are closed!

Basically want to download netflix but watch it through the xbox. If I download it on my computer with the free months trial can I sign into it through my xbox, or are they seperate subscriptions ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

If you've signed up already you should be able to enter in the same details in to the xbox account. Be sure to cancel after a month though as they'll automatically charge you when the intro period is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

augusta24 wrote: »
    Hi all,

trying to find the answer to this but all the netflix threads I have been reading are closed!

Basically want to download netflix but watch it through the xbox. If I download it on my computer with the free months trial can I sign into it through my xbox, or are they seperate subscriptions ?

All you need to do is setup your account on your PC, download the Netflix app to your Xbox and then login using the same username and password you used to setup your account. There is no need for two accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

speaking of netflix on the xbox is everyones netflix working at the moment?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Moved from Films.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭domcq

Haven't been able to access US netflix on xBox since Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

domcq wrote: »
    Haven't been able to access US netflix since Friday.

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Haven't been able to access US netflix since Friday.

same here

Mines fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Mines fine too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

dev_g wrote: »
    how do you get US netflix on an Irish xbox??

Is the Irish one still pants?

Do a search in the bargain alerts for Netflix.. For some reason it's not possible to discuss it here while it is in Bargain alerts...

unklerosco wrote: »
    Do a search in the bargain alerts for Netflix.. For some reason it's not possible to discuss it here while it is in Bargain alerts...
    It is peculiar that it is enforced to tightly here and not in other forums on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

Haven't been able to access US netflix on xBox since Friday.

Me too - the update is killing me.

If anyone figures it out please let me know!

PM may be required because of strict moderation :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The rules regarding posts pertaining to accessing Geographically Locked Content on this forum are clear, and are posted as a sticky at the top of the forum.

-Do not ask how to access GLC
    -Do not post how to access GLC

Do not comment on the moderation of the forum. These are the rules. Please keep them in mind when using the forum.

Is there anywhere we can comment on the rules/moderation?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Meesared wrote: »
    Is there anywhere we can comment on the rules/moderation?

If you are unhappy with moderation of a forum, feel free to discuss your concerns with the category mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

FutureGuy wrote: »
    If you are unhappy with moderation of a forum, feel free to discuss your concerns with the category mods.

I don't think my argument would have an influence on Boards mods and make them change this policy...

It's disappointing Boards hasn't taken a stance on a government policy which they very publicly disputed.

I'm also surprised that boards members have been so quiet

Anyway, onto another site which will give me the answers I want!

Edit: Is this discussing forum moderation? I just noticed that's another forum rule. I have no issue with the mods or forum - but delete if the post is against rules

Edit2: what happens if I report my own post...? Hmm...

Advertisement