Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New to Ireland and its shops

• 30-03-2012 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I have just recently moved to Dublin and was hoping to get names of good independent clothing stores in Dublin. I just dont want to go to the chains which are all the same both in Ireland and UK. Any recommendations:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oscar86

hi, you should try donna deuce a small boutique style shop located in blackrock market south dublin , they have a good selection of clothes a bit different from the high street shops. my wife picked up a lovely dress last sun when we went dwn the market lots do and see with a good atmosphere worth a look , its open fri - sun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I like Fran and Jane. They have nice formal and work wear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Good selection of boutiques in the Westbury Shopping Mall and Powerscourt Shopping Centre, which are on opposite sides of Clarendon Street. If you're into alternative stuff there's George's Street Arcade on South Great George's Street, it's near Dunnes on the same side, near Dame Street.

Advertisement