Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capturing Presentations for catalogue

Options
  • 30-03-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hey all

(Please move this to a more appropriate forum if this is in an incorrect place).

In work we run mini training courses for an hour or so every other week.

I want to look into a way of recording these presentations and also capture live video of the presenter delivering the presentation.

I know of Camtasia but I do not think this will provide what I want exactly as I do not see how I could also record video of the presenter.

Not sure if this is possible but is there a piece of software(freeware or otherwise) that would allow me to display a recording of the desktop (Power Presentation) and along side that on the same screen display a video of the presenter?

The ultimate aim is to have a catalogue/library of workshops where people could refer back to at any stage and have the best viewing experience as possible

Cheers

Advertisement