Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Access Course (Advice Please)

Options
  • 30-03-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am applying to Trinity college for a place on the access course for this coming semester, I have to put down two referees, the problem is I am not currently working and I am not participating on any course, so I can not put down any tutor or mentor on the form. I have asked my sister in law (who is an account manager at an NGO) and my cousin (who is a member of the defence forces) so I am hoping they would be sufficient??

Any advice on the matter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Check with TCD but generally references can't be from family members.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

paperclip2 wrote: »
    Check with TCD but generally references can't be from family members.

I understand that might be the case, it did not state that in the application form, I had no choice but to put them down as I am no longer working or attending a course at present.

Advertisement