Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Mulhuddart Village

Options
  • 30-03-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

I drive through Mulhuddart Village several times a day and I'm so sick of people parking their cars and vans on the side of the road opposite the bike shop on the corner. Often there is only room for one car to pass and it's difficult to see down the road to see if it's safe to pass.
    The funny thing is that there is always parking in the shanty car park or in the small car park in front of the big new building.
    I'm also fed up of people parking with the back of the car out in the road in the spaces in front of the Shanty. They're remarked now and cars are supposed to be parked side on there now.
    Thank you Rant over

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

The back up at Mulhuddart Village is ridiculous in the evening time now that we are talking about the Village, the new lights at Blakestown crossroad are the cause of massive tailbacks IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

I don't know why double yellows were not painted when the work there was complete. It is a bit dodgy often enough heading from the Goodwins direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

have to agree, I go through there every evening and its a real danger spot..
    People just seem to lazzy to park round back at tesco.
    the lights actually make it easier for me to turn up towards the blakestown road direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Some absolute eejit nearly hit us head on today, if the obstruction is on your side of the road then you yield to the traffic approaching don't just barrel on through! Phonecall to Fingal wil be made in the morning.

Advertisement