Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term Accommodation

Options
  • 30-03-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

I'm starting a months contract in Cork next week (Little Island) but currently having trouble using the usual sites (Daft.ie etc) to find somewhere to stay during that period.

I don't have a car at the moment so I was going to use the train from Cork city so was hoping to find something there, preferably near Kent station.

I you know of anything can you please let me know. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

There's a few B&Bs on Lower Glanmire Rd near Kent station.
    If you fancy something more basic, Sheilas Hostel off Wellington Rd is well run, about 5 mins. from the train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Thanks for the info aujopimur.

Unfortunately Sheilas seems to be quite a busy place though I did find one in the city centre. It's called EazyCork and seems to be located fairly centrally (handy for bus or train) and not too expensive either.

Advertisement