Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Magic Easter Eggs..?

Options
  • 30-03-2012 1:57pm
    Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭

Well at this thread title suggests I'm desperate to find a Black Magic Easter Egg. It's for my mammy. She's 81 this year and for some stupid reason I forgot to sort out her annual BM egg.

Can someone point me in the direction of a retail outlet in Dublin's city centre that might have any left...???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Best bet would be the Food and Drink forum or the Dublin forum.

And I'm offended by your attempt to hijack a Christian holiday with your pagan beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Can someone point me in the direction of a retail outlet in Dublin's city centre that might have any left...???
    Thread moved from After Hours to Dublin city forum.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Try HERE

I hope this helps.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Try HERE

I hope this helps.

Thank you Rocky...;)

Hope you are well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SeeStubbs

Seachmall wrote: »
    Best bet would be the Food and Drink forum or the Dublin forum.

And I'm offended by your attempt to hijack a Christian holiday with your pagan beliefs.

I think you'll find that most pagan festivals were hijacked by your Christian beliefs, in order to appease conquered people by the Romans. Look into Constantine and the Nicene Creed. You Christians are so bloody Arrogant, everyone's entitled to your opinion aren't they.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Please do not bump threads that are years old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement