Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experienced vocalist required - Fantastic opportunity

• 30-03-2012 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Experienced vocalist for a top class wedding/gigging act. It is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with plenty of work !
    We are looking for a high calibre singer to step into the band to cover a selection of dates/shows/performances.

We are looking for a male vocalist with a wide vocal range, and the ability to connect with the audience.
    PM me your experience and to audition !

No time wasters please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Pat D. Almighty

Hi, can I have some more information about the band.
    I'm a 28 year old singer looking to join/start a covers band for gigs.
    I'm currently on the solo/acoustic Irish pub scene in Holland, Belgium, Germany and Scandinavia, but I'm looking to concentrate here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭MacMurphy

Experienced vocalist for a top class wedding/gigging act. It is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with plenty of work !
    We are looking for a high calibre singer to step into the band to cover a selection of dates/shows/performances.

We are looking for a male vocalist with a wide vocal range, and the ability to connect with the audience.
    PM me your experience and to audition !

No time wasters please
    Hi.

I have only seen your ad so it may be too late. But if not I would be very interested in an audition. I have been in many groups and formats. I released my own CD last year. And I am getting a 1 man Garth Brooks tribute act established.

But i prefer the fun of being part of a tight band with lots of good gigs. You can check out my website at www.macmurphy.org

Ray
    <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

MacMurphy: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭MacMurphy

Malice wrote: »
    MacMurphy: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.
    Thanks. It was my first post. I should have read about not listing phone nos. I couldnt find a way then to edit my post. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement