Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candles supplier? Any recommendations...?

Options
  • 30-03-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi guys,

I'm searching for pillar candles (white and ivory 8"x3" or 20cm x 7cm sized) supplier or place to buy the candles in bulk quantity.... I live in Cork, but don't mind them to be delivered via courier. Any recommendations are welcome!
    Thanks ;-)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭ameliadad

Try Murphys Candles, based in Tipperary

info@murphycandles.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

nature's craft, dublin 01 4504144

btw - most companys will only supply trade and for an ongoing business.

If its a once off sale for an event, importers may not deal directly with you and refer you to a retailer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Sifcon International. I dont think you'll find a cheaper price. Just make sure you get the normal discounts.

http://www.silplc.com/page_2493961.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Sifcon International. I dont think you'll find a cheaper price. Just make sure you get the normal discounts.

http://www.silplc.com/page_2493961.html

They are good for more decorative candles, but not for standard 8x3 church candles. Salco would be excellent for church candles, but their min order and also historic poor delivery record means I don't recommend them.
    Natures Craft bring in a excellent quality candle fom latvia - same factory that makes all the Broste candles. Also they are vat free (as are all white/ivory candles of cylindrical shape). They are also always instock and based in ballymount.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭theshamu

I use Celtic candles for pillar candles and find them great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement