Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible missing dog Tramore Heights area!

Options
  • 30-03-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi all, been seeing this dog around my area for a few weeks now.
    He is collar-less, a bit dirty and looks like he has fleas so I'm assuming he is lost.
    I know I should ring the ISPCA etc. but thought I'd put up some pictures here aswell and see if anyone recongnises the little fella.
    He is a small white dog with brown colouring around his head, Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    Hi all, been seeing this dog around my area for a few weeks now.
    He is collar-less, a bit dirty and looks like he has fleas so I'm assuming he is lost.
    I know I should ring the ISPCA etc. but thought I'd put up some pictures here aswell and see if anyone recongnises the little fella.
    He is a small white dog with brown colouring around his head, Cheers!

Hi ive also been seeing this dog around most days however I dont think hes lost, just being left to wander around for a large portion of the day.. Ive seen him come out of the Highfield estate a few times and just assumed its where he is living.
    I've seen him for well over a month at this stage aswell so he must be getting fed and watered from somewhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Cheers, eases my mind a bit!

Advertisement