Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rathmines brewing shop??

Options
  • 30-03-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

went past it there at about 4.00pm and it was shut i thought it opened till 7.00pm, gave them a ring there and no answer anyone know if its still goin?? i wanted t get some stuff will it be open tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

They have gone online only unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 scottless

dam!! thanks anyway, anyone know of any brewing shops in dublin where i could pick up a coopers wheat beer kit and sanitizer tomorrow??

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

was quite annoyed myself when they closed but I ordered some stuff of them online on Tuesday night and it was delivered on Thursday morning so pretty good delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 breen_og

I hear there's a bricks and mortar shop opened in maynooth. Haven't been there myself to investigate, so not sure. It's down the laneway.beside donatellos restaurant. Someone else on the forum might be able to shed some light.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,894 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

breen_og wrote: »
    I hear there's a bricks and mortar shop opened in maynooth. Haven't been there myself to investigate, so not sure. It's down the laneway.beside donatellos restaurant. Someone else on the forum might be able to shed some light.

Anyone hear anything on this?

Was caught out myself last week when I went up to Rathmines. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

The one in Maynooth was open about a year ago but at the time the fella running it was saying he was gonna relocate. I'm pretty sure they're not still open but I'll have a look later and see if there's anything to suggest it's still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 scottless

good man

Went there today at 3pm and the shop was locked up. It's on the 1st floor and there's no way of seeing in any windows or anything to see if it's still operating. Their sign however is still beside the door advertising their products and there's a phone number too. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here am I?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Yeah, fire away.

Rightoh, the number is 0862649323 and belongs to "Andrew".

My thinking is that he is no longer operating out of that premises though so don't get your hopes up. If anyone rings him they can let us know the craic sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

irish_goat wrote: »
    Rightoh, the number is 0862649323 and belongs to "Andrew".

My thinking is that he is no longer operating out of that premises though so don't get your hopes up. If anyone rings him they can let us know the craic sure.

As far as I know they're purely an online delivery source now. Ordered off them last Tuesday night, delivered Thursday morning.

€5 flat delivery fee

Advertisement