Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer needs help

Options
  • 30-03-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey Guys

I recently signed up for eircom pholeline, broadband and talktime chatter a few nights ago online. However i closed the screen before i recieved a confirmation of the order nor did I recieve an email confirmation.

I am asking if I can get an email sent to me with the confirmation I didnt get.

I've already set up a direct debit and have the modem to be sent to my current address as the place i ordered it for, I wont be in there until the 13th.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

dragon5678 wrote: »
    Hey Guys

I recently signed up for eircom pholeline, broadband and talktime chatter a few nights ago online. However i closed the screen before i recieved a confirmation of the order nor did I recieve an email confirmation.

I've already set up a direct debit and have the modem to be sent to my current address as the place i ordered it for, I wont be in there until the 13th.

If you haven't received any automatic emails I suggest you PM one of the eircom team. I suggest you ring eircom on 1901 in the morning and see where your account lies and if you actually had your order placed.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

dragon5678 wrote: »
    Hey Guys

Hi dragon5678
    i should be able to confirm this for you. If you PM mMark or myself with the details re this order ie. your name and the full address where line to be installed. Closing the screen should not have affected this but i will check and be back with confirmation.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭dragon5678

Mr_Grumpy wrote: »
    If you haven't received any automatic emails I suggest you PM one of the eircom team. I suggest you ring eircom on 1901 in the morning and see where your account lies and if you actually had your order placed.

HTH

I got a text saying my line was active which makes me assume that it went through. Already talked to eircom and all is well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭dragon5678

Hi dragon5678
    i should be able to confirm this for you. If you PM mMark or myself with the details re this order ie. your name and the full address where line to be installed. Closing the screen should not have affected this but i will check and be back with confirmation.
    Tony

Hey Tony

I've already talked to Mark over Twitter and by email and everything is sorted. Thanks for your help :)

Advertisement