Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vocalist Required Cork/waterford

• 30-03-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

We are currently a 2 piece band looking for a male or female vocalist to complete line up. We have our own original material ready to be performed.Age not important, just commitment. Influences vary from electronic to rock, pop, avant garde etc.

Look forward to replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 trinitygirl77

Hi I might be interested. Any more details?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 moogyfoogy

Hey, thanks for replying. My name is Rory and I live in Waterford. My band mate lives in Cork. We are both aged 38! We haven't done any gigs with this version of the band as we are lopking for a vocalist. All the material is our own. Myself and Brian both play keyboards & synthesisers and Brian plays guitar also. We both are qualified producers and have a lot of investment in equipment. Our style is difficult to describe. Some people have compared us to Depeche Mode, Hurts, Goldfrapp, R&B, Blues style and many others.
    What's your background and would you be interested? We can rehearse in Waterford or Cork. The location doesn't matter to us really. I can send you some MP3's if you want to hear some examples.

Give me a shout if you want to know more.

Talk Soon,
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lastgaspmusic

Hi Rory, I'm male,33, living in Dungarvan, and looking for something to do (musically). I can sing and I've been playing guitar for 20+ years.I'm also into writing/producing and I have a modest set up at home.If your interested in a jam, I'd be up for it for the craic.I would consider Radiohead,Pixies,beatles to be my main influences but, to be honest I like all types and genres so I'm not fussed. I've just started putting stuff up in soundcloud so check out "Glorious scenes". Cheers

Advertisement