Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Down-time for site maintenance...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Urban legend

Its not an urban legend! I remember there used to be maintenance every night ( could have been 15 mins I'm not sure but it wasn't long iirc) The Cuckoos nest used to have a 3am club thread because of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I don't :(
    Me neither. Where would we go?:confused::eek::eek::eek:

A0 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why you're posting this reply... anyway, I agree Boards is a good club.
    These "dogs" must be really disconnected to not know what is SOPA.
    Good luck with the fight :)
    How do you mean? Elaborate. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭A0

How do you mean? Elaborate. :confused:

In a previous post, I told you: "You didn't read the thread, I knew it'd be down this morning. Haha, yes!"

And then you replied: "As I often say we're a little ahead of the curve here on boards, I mean were discussing the burning issues before they even reach the newspapers.
    We're fighting SOPA while the dogs on the street have no idea what it's all about.
    I'm proud to be part of this club :) "

That's why I was confused and not sure why you replied the above :)

A0 wrote: »
    In a previous post, I told you: "You didn't read the thread, I knew it'd be down this morning. Haha, yes!"

And then you replied: "As I often say we're a little ahead of the curve here on boards, I mean were discussing the burning issues before they even reach the newspapers.
    We're fighting SOPA while the dogs on the street have no idea what it's all about.
    I'm proud to be part of this club :) "

That's why I was confused and not sure why you replied the above :)
    Oh you don't understand my posting style!
    I post absolute bollocks... and lots of it:P
    I'm parodying a south park episode that take the piss out of George Clooney about his smug speech about how great Hollywood is
    ..I do like boards though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭A0

Oh you don't understand my posting style!
    I post absolute bollocks... and lots of it:P
    I'm parodying a south park episode that take the piss out of George Clooney about his smug speech about how great Hollywood is
    ..I do like boards though :D

Haha! :D Keep going, that's great (when people get it :p)

Advertisement