Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDY PLAN FOR EASTER

• 30-03-2012 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

not sure howto plan my easter for study . any suggestions??
    im doing;
    eng (H)
    irish (O)
    DCG H
    GERMAN H
    biolo H
    buss H
    maths H
    ART H
    LCVP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

What I'm doing is going through each subject and writing out a plan of what I want to have done by the end of the break and just putting my head down and getting it done! Don't have a structured timetable as such but that's my advice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Hi :)
    I'm in the same boat, I didn't really know what exactly to do for Easter. Right after school I just thought about what areas I'm the weakest in and what exams are coming up soon (Orals + LCVP). So I made myself a plan based on that. I'm attaching it so you can see what I did and do something similar if it suits you. We have a lot of subjects in common too :)

Good luck!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I love the little pictures beside each subject :p

I always found those types of list work much better than an actual timetable - ticking stuff off as you go along helps motivate you to do more, you'll be making good progress before you know it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I made a timetable out only to have some sort of structure for the day .
    I have an hour for each subject , it's my college timetable then added a few extra subjects that I didn't do on the particular day to cover the 6.

I have a notepad with each subject and a list of what I want to cover.
    I'll get 6 hours study done minimum then if I want to do more I'll see what else.
    Just aiming for 6 to begin with. It's starting from this weekend as I decided to take time off studying during the week instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I'll be making a ridiculously long list of things to do as usual and hopefully I'll get at least half of it done. It's really helpful to able to tick things off as you do them, no matter how small they it feels like an achievement!

And I'll be spending more time on French and Irish because of the orals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I don't really have a plan other than about 5 full exam papers per subject except for english. Then I'm just going back through bits of maths I haven't seen in a while and some Hamlet essays. Proabably will end up doing 6/7hours a day but I'm taking a few off here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sarahm1994

I'm going to do a day per subject for the first week and just get up in the morning and go for it and try get as much done as possible... Hopefully!

Second week it's gonna be nothing but oral practice i.e. me talking to myself like a crazy person!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭afc4life

sarahm1994 wrote: »
    I'm going to do a day per subject for the first week and just get up in the morning and go for it and try get as much done as possible... Hopefully!

Second week it's gonna be nothing but oral practice i.e. me talking to myself like a crazy person!

Haahaha!! Thats the exact plan I have for these two weeks, just in the second week Ill do a few exam Q's at night for an hour or two!! :)

Advertisement