Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**G&G GR16 Raider black,+extras

• 30-03-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

well lads im selling a G&G GR16 raider short version in black + extras. bought this about 2 years ago and just added a few bits and pieces over the years. i have been in airsoft for years, but im getting out of it now which why i just want to get rid of it. i used it about 7 - 10 times and kept it well maintained after each use, last time on the chrono it read 290 -300 fps.
    im selling it all in one piece ,(im not breaking it up) for 170e, that includes the gun+battery, launcher+ x1 grenade, silencer, foregrip,x4 m4 high cap mags, one point sling, and a acog red dot sight which is not working but its not included in the price if ye want it ye can have it and get it fixed if you want,i just never bother getting it fixed. and for a extra 30e il throw in a ammo box with a couple of thousand EXCEL 0.20g BBs black and white in colour and a olive green gun bag.

Im based in New Ross Co,Wexford, I dont have a car the moment so i cant travel really at all you'll have to come to me. I am not posting or breaking up the gun and extras. Price is not debatable this is a deal and im selling it at a loss really, and cash is king ;)

thanks for lookin people :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 huggie_bear

more pics

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

Offer asking pending a few questions :)

Dan2448 wrote: »
    Offer asking pending a few questions :)

no bodder fire away

Ok
    Have you had any problems in the past?
    Is there anything wrong with it at the moment?
    Do you know what is wrong with the acog.

Ok

i can put my hand on my heart and say this guy has never gave me any trouble what so ever, one of the best guns ive ever owned.and there's noting wrong at the moment is ready, its to be used right now.

a guy at a game one time looked at it and said the wire that should be connected to the battery has broken loose, and by the looks i think he was right coz there is a idle wire in there. suppose anyone good with a soldering gun should be able to fix it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭fox44

You accept decent offer trades?

Ok

i can put my hand on my heart and say this guy has never gave me any trouble what so ever, one of the best guns ive ever owned.and there's noting wrong at the moment is ready, its to be used right now.

a guy at a game one time looked at it and said the wire that should be connected to the battery has broken loose, and by the looks i think he was right coz there is a idle wire in there. suppose anyone good with a soldering gun should be able to fix it. :rolleyes:
    Sounds good to pms

Sounds good to pms

to pms

HI Dan2448, could you read my last pm I sent to you,just need to know where I stand thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

still available.....?? Thanks :)

• Advertisement

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    still available.....?? Thanks :)

Hi,sorry only saw your post Der now , it could be still available supposed to get contact from dan2448 this weekend about collection, but have heard noting yet and I can't get in contact wit him, il wait to hear from him but if it falls through il get back to you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

hi friend... yeah please do that, im willing to pay full money for gun and goodies, only not till 28th... pay day..!! but i am not a messer as anyone who has dealt with me on boards can tell you.. thanks and good luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Anthology

Hey
    Would you be interested in a Socom Gear Punisher M1911 Pistol with case and holster,The only downfall is the mag is leaky but that is why I threw in the holster ?

Sorry gents, sold!

Advertisement